Friday, January 5, 2018

Lola Montez Canadian fitness model


Lola Montez Canadian fitness model

Fitness has always been such a positive impact on my life after having my two boys, and truly is my ultimate passion. It would be a dream, WITH YOUR HELP to be able to take it one step further !!

I am training in hopes of gracing the Arnold's Sports Festival Stage, in Ohio March 2018 as my very first show. It would be amazing to not only compete in this huge event, but have the opportunity to meet some of my truly amazing fans. I am starting this campaign to help raise money to go towards everything needed to get to that stage.

I wish to inspire other everyday fitness enthusiasts and athletes alike, by showing that you can have a strong attainable physique naturally and feel sexy while doing it!

I would be competing as an Amateur Figure Competitor, and with your help would love to make this dream a reality!

Thank you so much for your contribution, it means the world to me ❤️


Lola Montez Female Bodybuilde

Lola Montez Female Bodybuilde

Lola Montez Canadian Female Bodybuilde

Lola Montez Canadian Female Bodybuilde

Lola Montez Canadian Female Bodybuilde

source: https://www.gofundme.com/4x2soeo

4 Comments.

I like it. Good night. Lola looking good.

Im powerfull meat with big muscless at the gym. Its grows very fast. Im feeling power.