Friday, December 29, 2017

Personal Training/Nutrition Bodybuilding WPD Powerlifting Hülda López


Personal Training/Nutrition Bodybuilding WPD Powerlifting Hülda López

Here (right) Hülda López this Latina beauty comes from Honduras Central America and lives there now.


Like many I started from scratch.  I always went to the gym for a few months then gave up when I did not see results.  One day I decided to take the personal trainer certification to apply the knowledge in myself.  When I started and got results that others began to notice it was how I began my journey as a coach.

As for many things in life we never feel prepared one hundred percent to take a risk or an opportunity we simply throw ourselves into it and that is how I decided to participate in the first national bodybuilding competition in 2013 starting my career as an athlete  in this sport.

Through all these experiences I have been acquiring knowledge love of sports and understanding of human behavior towards a healthier lifestyle through exercise and nutrition which I will use to help and support you to achieve your most desired goals!

Nutrition Bodybuilding WPD Powerlifting Hülda López

Muscular Female Hülda López

Gorgeous woman bodybuilder Hülda López

Girls with muscle Hülda López

girl muscle growth Hülda López

Gorgeous woman bodybuilder, Girls with muscle, girl muscle growth, Muscular Female, Hülda López

source: www.huldalopez.com