Thursday, December 21, 2017

Very strong blonde swedish girl - Angelica Enberg


Very strong blonde swedish girl -  Angelica Enberg

My name is Angelica Enberg is 24 years old and comes from Stockholm.  I have been very active throughout my life tried on many different sports but mainly engaged in football and handball.  For 4 years I am fully focused on strength training focusing on building muscle mass;  a strong and harmonious physique.


I think that in many cases training has saved me during tough times through life.  The exercise has always been a fun for the soul and I love to see others find the same joy of training that I have always done.  Training should never be boring anxious or burdened but more of a sense of freedom.  I think everyone can learn about training with the right tools and mentality.

I also live with type 1 diabetes since the age of 13.  My chronic illness was mentally very difficult for me during my teens when I would rather not talk about it for new people or take my syringes publicly.  Today however I see many benefits of having been in type 1 diabetes for over 10 years;  I have learned my body very well and how it works which I probably would not have done otherwise.  My interest in diet exercise and how the body works has probably grown so much just because I live with diabetes type 1 diabetes.

I have competed in muscle building in the Bodyfitness and Women's Physique disciplines for the last 3 years.  Women's Physique is my current discipline and my plan is to continue with it.  I love everything that that discipline means and I think it suits me very well.

My goal as Personal Trainer is to help my clients find the joy of exercise and health as well as giving them the tools to achieve their goals in the best possible way.

Very strong blonde swedish girl - Angelica Enberg

Very strong blonde - Angelica Enberg

Blonde swedish Angelica Enberg

Very strong Angelica Enberg

Very strong blonde swedish womanl Angelica Enberg

strong blonde swedish womanl Angelica Enberg