Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Female Celebs Show Off Their Muscular Arms - SARAH VARNO


Female Celebs Show Off Their Muscular Arms - SARAH VARNO

Since the age of 5, I have always been very active in sports. I played soccer & basketball for over 13 years and excelled on varsity, traveling teams as well as Junior Olympics. I had great conditioning since my early childhood which made for an easy transition from sports to fitness & bodybuilding. I started weight-lifting pretty intense since 1996 and have completely changed my body from long and lanky to muscular and fit.


I have been lifting weights seriously since after high-school and have continued living a healthy fitness lifestyle. My workout routine and nutrition is far different than how I train my clients. I spend roughly two hours in the gym 5-6 days per week. My routine consists of lifting heavy weights with some steady and HIIT cardio as needed. My nutrition is based on a bodybuilders diet of mostly protein and carbohydrates for muscle building.

My journey into personal training didn't start immediately. In 2000 I obtained my Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design and continued to work in corporate for 9 years. I realized though I had a passion for designing, I had too much energy to sit at a desk.

In 2009, I became certified, received my Personal Training Certification and established 30 Minute Fitness! My business has become very successful and well known in the Nashoba Valley region. In fact, 30 Minute Fitness has become the most sought after weight-loss, muscle building program in the Leominster area. My studio is private, clean and non-intimidating.


Female Celebs Show Off Their Muscular Arms - SARAH VARNO


Girls with muscle, Sarah Varno

Strong Woman, Sarah Varno 0001

Strong Woman, Sarah Varno 0002

Strong Woman, Sarah Varno 0003

Strong Woman, Sarah Varno 0004

Strong Woman, Sarah Varno 0005

Strong Woman, Sarah Varno 0006

Strong Woman, Sarah Varno 0007

Strong Woman, Sarah Varno 0008