Friday, April 21, 2017

Girl with super strong muscle - SEXY MASSIVE Shannon Courtney


Girl with super strong muscle - SEXY MASSIVE Shannon Courtney

Shannon Courtney: I started getting an interest for competing in 2010 while working as a personal trainer at a Gold's Gym. At that time I was a competing in cross country and track for a local college. Because of the intense running I was doing on an injured Achilles, I was forced to rest a track season. Me being me I couldn't just rest, I needed something else in the meantime. I had always been in great shape, always had abs, and genetically held more muscle mass.

Shannon Courtney


Girl with super strong muscle MASSIVE Shannon Courtney

Girl with super strong muscle Shannon Courtney

Girl with strong muscle Shannon Courtney

Girl with strong muscle Shannon Courtney 0001

Girl with strong muscle Shannon Courtney 0002

Girl with strong muscle Shannon Courtney 0004

Girl with strong muscle Shannon Courtney 0005

Girl with strong muscle Shannon Courtney 0006

Girl with strong muscle Shannon Courtney 0007

Girl with strong muscle Shannon Courtney